book your Retreat!
Terms and Conditions
On booking, we require a full payment of the full amount to guaranty your magical location and your retreat.
Your participation in the retreat is confirmed once we receive the payment by Paypal or a bank transfer.
If you have a preference to pay by bank transfer, please contact us by email. Once you have submitted your booking inquiry, we will send you more details.
For this Retreat to be truly beneficial, a minimum number of 8 participants is required. In the unlikely event that the retreat must be cancelled, you will receive a full refund. Should you for some unexpected situation not be able to attend, we CANNOT refund the fee. And, we are happy to accept the transfer of your registration to another person.
Arrival is on the evening of Wednesday 2nd October 2019 and will start with dinner.
The Retreat will end with lunch on Sunday 6th October 2019.
The schedule will start from the morning , a total of 4 hours and a half a day.
The remaining time will be free for exploring the area or to rest. For more information on things to do in the area, please check here.
Accommodation, food and rates
You will be staying at Casa Vall Vall and Casa Pep.
Delightful meals using healthy, natural ingredients prepared by our local cook everyday.
Check here for detailed information. Please communicate any special dietary requirements in advance.
PRICING - VAT excluded
€849 per person. Private room supplement: €100.
Before 20/06: 3 first Early birds tickets are €698 per person
Before 28/06: 2 first Early birds tickets are €749 per person
- 4 day leadership programme designed to turn women into their power
- Daily leadership & coaching workshops and group interactions, embodiment movement, spiritual nature walks, meditation sessions, accommodation and meals
- 45-minute, follow-up one-on-one coaching session with the leader
- Access to the private Facebook Group to deepen your learning
BOOK EARLY! Registrations close Friday 30th of August.
Transportation to Cérvoles.
We will rent 2 cars and we organise the logistics through "The Rewild Yourself" Whatsapp Group.
- Full attendance and participation in all Tombo Retreat activities
- Willingness and readiness to step out of your comfort zone during the programme
- Any special dietary requirements should be communicated in advance