Leader: ARSENIA CORCOBA SANTAMARIA
Certified Professional Co-Active Coach & Leadership Creator.
International Coaching Federation (ICF) Master Credentialed Coach (MCC) in progress
Arsenia’s passion for facilitating self-transformation has led her to design this Introductory Workshop aimed at exploring your leader capacity.
She believes you can lead in different ways in which you can use this powerful multidimensional © Tombo Leadership Tool of the 5 natural elements.
The 5 natural elements stands for:
water, air, wind, fire and emptiness.
THROUGH A MIX OF THEORY, GROUPS EMBODIMENT EXERCISES ARSENIA WILL GUIDE YOU:
- Gain a new awareness through a new powerful multidimensional leadership tool
- Connect with your inner leadership styles and strengths
- Support your focus on your vision
- Discover a new way to stretch yourself in different circumstances and environments
- Explore a new impact you want to have and learn how to take responsibility for that impact in every aspect of your life
YOU WILL WALK AWAY:
- Expanding your knowledge with a new multidimensional leadership model
- Inspired about what martial arts brings in Leadership and in your daily life
- Equipped with a strong awareness and new skills to lead from a deeper place as never before
- Increasing your emotional intelligence
- Bursting your inner strength and creativity
- Understanding what's the essence of a real Agile leader
- Feel connected to other same minded leaders participants
Dare to dive into the zest of what leadership can offer you!
Join us @ leadership and her 5 natural elements!
Time: 7pm - 10pm
RSVP: +32476247157 email@example.com . limit seats don’t wait to book your seat!
ABOUT Arsenia Corcoba Santamaria
Arsenia's purpose is to encourage people to have courageous conversations and to support teams to get in touch with their real successes. She connects high performers with their core, their inner person. She aims to maximise your innate creative skills and potential resources.
Her creativity, multicultural background, powerful spirit and kendo experiences have boosted her approach in leading projects with different teams.
She combines high engagement, wellbeing and sustainable high performances when there's a cultural transformation. She also coaches in four languages (ES, EN, NL & FR).
Cumulatively, this has led to the foundation of Tombo Tribe Consulting and
the Belgium Co-Active Community.
For more biographic information go to: http://www.tombotribe.com/.
Terms and Conditions*
We understand that unexpected situations in life may cause cancelling your presence.
As you may understand, cancelling impacts the organisation of this event and given the small contribution, we don't refund your fee and you can send a friend, replacing your seat.